Sunday

Happy Pappy's Day 2011

Let us not forget our Heavenly Father on this Father's day!

Let's also discuss how awesome my Earthly Papa is!
Oh wait I already have here, here, here, here, and here.
(in case you have forgotten.)

One of my favorite photos for your viewing pleasure!
Don't you just love him?

Papa in High school
and finally...
Dad being a daddy currently...
Dad and my teeny brother! heart, heart, heart!

 Dad and my little brother. I love that the book is titled "I Feel Happy."
Because this picture makes me happy!

And my little sister. 
Isn't this picture great?
I captures just how fun it is to have your daddy push on the swings!

These last three pictures were all taken by my Stepmom Melane,
and I think they are treasures!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I like all of the pics you used...all. Hope you have a great day! <3

    ReplyDelete