Wednesday

No Lie

Yesterday, I was talking to a client 
when he sat down on the floor in front of my desk,
I wasn't quite sure what he was doing as there is
a chair right there for his sitting enjoyment.
So I just kept the conversation going like nothing had happened.
Then he started stretching.
Not just a few casual stretches.
This was like he was in the middle of yoga class.
So I just kept talking like everything was normal. 
And eventually he got up off the floor and left.
Like everything was normal.

Then...
last night in the lobby of the stake offices,
I looked down and on the floor
where two huge toenail clippings!
Who does that when waiting for an interview?
I almost threw up right there in the lobby.

1 comment:

  1. Toenail thing+=Totally disgusting!

    Your client sitting on the floor and chatting=Just plain weird.

    ReplyDelete