Wednesday

Happy Birthday Papa... late again

Time for another birthday post. 

Dad is going to hate this because he always tells me he doesn't understand feelings.
and I have A LOT of them.

I not only love my dad, as all little girls should who have been blessed with dad's like mine, 
I actually like him too. 

I am blessed to have a dad who has achieved the balance between friend and father. 
Which is good because I need both.

I have posted so many times in the past about my Papa. 
He is great you get it.

I LOVE MY DAD! 

I am blessed beyond my comprehension. I don't know what I did to deserve him, maybe Heavenly Father knew dad was the only way I was going to make it through this life. 

Even if he makes fun of my cat and the boys I fall in love with, I wouldn't trade him for anything. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment