Tuesday

Missing the sibs


 Do you know what this adorable kiddo 
is doing in this photograph, 
to be preserved for years to come?
Picking the popcorn texture off his ceiling.

All day I have been missing this kiddo.
 Yes I took this picture in church, don't judge me, but he was letting me cuddle him and it happens so rarely.Well that is a lie, it just has to happen on his terms. Like sitting on the arm of the couch and slowly leaning over until he is laying across me. He thinks I don't know what he is up to, but I do.


In fact I miss all my siblings when they are far away. 
Which makes the time I get with them so precious.
In the above picture I have captured two of my favorite things: 
My dad's cooking, and naughtiness in my siblings.
I think you can tell from this picture that this kiddo could use a real good squeeze. And you can see Madi in the background getting ready to blow us all away with her Christmas story. Seriously, we were all remembering Santa gifts from years past and that little princess brought us all back to the true meaning of the evening. I was impressed
Oh look another picture from church and another adorable sibling who has also recently decided she wants to be a cuddler.

My Logan boy is reaching that age where he can enjoy hanging with the adults which is fun for me. But also is still a big kid which the little ones sure enjoy. Truth be told kids of all ages enjoy playing Mario Kart and watching me fall off cliffs every minute of so.

We were able to talk with Jarom for awhile on Christmas. 
 We each had ten minutes which wasn't even close to enough,
and Jake and his wife spent Christmas in California with her family.

I just miss all of them. Except Kate. Because well, I see her every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment