Thursday

Lately

Why did my phone language change to French?
It is driving me crazy and I don't know how to fix it.

*****






















Rocky Mountain Chocolate apple? Yes Please! I'll take two! 

****  

 "If I tell you I'm stalking you it's less creepy, right?" ~Leah.
 
***** 

 



















It's true it's not. 

*****


Who needs a recipe for salsa? Really?
I see them on Pinterest ALL the time.

*****

Working in the temple gives me REALLY strange dreams.
STRANGE!!! 

*****

  




















Dinner with the best kind of friends. 

*****

I have a new favorite article of clothing. 
I wish I had time to run back to Park City to buy one in another color.

*****

Forget Pinterest! I could spend the rest of my life on Food Gawker. Let's be honest that is really all I use Pinterest for anyway.

***** 
 This post is giving me much grief. For some reason it isn't saving as the default font so It isn't showing up on my black background. Thus the lovely shade of Blue. Sorry

1 comment:

  1. YES! I am so glad I made it on your blog. Big day!

    ReplyDelete