Monday

Ode to my Mattskie Pie

I am going to miss this kid.
I feel as if this photo correctly displays Mattskie and I's relationship.
The caption he wrote under it reads,
"When I am around Annie has no choice but to turn to strong drink."
It's funny because it's true.
(by strong drink he means Diet Coke)

We were goofing off at a demo derby in these pics.

He just graduated from BYU with his MBA and is moving to California.
So Katy and I went to Provo this weekend to meet his GF,
and have one last scandalous adventure. 
We went shooting and had dinner. 
It was so good to see him again.

Our Lagoon trip.
(apparently I never wear makeup when with Mattskie)

The night he came over just to hang out with my family.
Adorable right? 
Someone better snatch him up quick.

I have so many good memories of my Mattskie:
  • Matt's Sports Cafe and Knitting Circle
  • Edited movie nights
  • Blackberry Cobbler
  • Blackberry Salad Delight (he is so domestic)
  • When he came to check up on me after someone attacked me at church. (literally)
  • Hide and Seek in a Cave
  • So many hikes you might want to die
  • Brownie Nights
  • "Sugar Matt"
  • Leatherby's
  • "Church Matt"
  • Brown pants
  • The night we went to Suessical and I was attracted to him.
  • 4th of July float
  • "Zonfires"
  • When we found out his X-Box live name
Who wouldn't love someone like this?

Mostly I love that we can call him up on a Saturday,
four days before he moves,
and say "we want to see you" and he made the time for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment