Sunday

Dear Mando,

I woke up this morning with a text from a 208 number I didn't recognize:

"I'm sorry for bein a *naughty word* towards u if i've ever been n im sure i have."

I asked a bunch of people if they knew who it was. I couldn't think of any of my 208 friends who would text me and swear, and only two who had ever behaved poorly toward me, and I knew neither of them would ever text me such a sincere apology.

So I texted back this afternoon:

"I would love to tell you that all of our interactions have been nothing but pleasant but I don't know who this is."

Reply:

"U don't know who this is? Well it don't matter but this is mando. So can i get my movies or u still don't know who this is."

I STILL don't know who this is.  Movies? What movies? Must be a wrong number.

No comments:

Post a Comment