Wednesday

The One With the ipod Miracle

This morning I woke up early to go running. I was ready to go and heading out the door when I realized my ipod was dead. I mean it turned on, but it was at the blinking battery stage. So I decided to ask for some help "Heavenly Father, I woke up real early this morning to go running. I know it shouldn't be a big deal but it was, and my bed was REALLY comfortable. I am doing my best to take care of this body you gave me. I know I could probably just go running with no music but... I don't want to!"

I expected that perhaps with my plea that the ipod might last for at least part of my run. But it lasted my entire run! I didn't need it. I wasn't stranded on the side of the road praying for my car to start, or to not get murdered. I was simply praying that a luxury of mine would continue to function in order to make my already pretty easy life, even easier. But He listened anyway and for that, this morning, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment