1. The open mouth chewer came into my office this morning. Eating an apple. Chomp chomp chomp went his OPEN mouth. While I was sprayed with apple juice and pieces. Really? He has to realize how awful that is. HE HAS to! Right? I know there could be worse things, but AARRRGHH!
2. Katy and I love road tripping because it is always an adventure. OH BOY did we get our adventure this time. I should have known the GPS was wrong when we passed the sign that said "No winter maintenance." Ha but I didn't want to turn around and go back 20 miles to the freeway. So an hour and 2 lumber jacks later we are back on the road. I intend to blog this entire story later when I have my pictures. Sadly there were no pictures taken of the lumber jacks who came to our rescue.
3. Why do I ALWAYS get the Christmas flu? This year I was the only one! Sucky!
4. I love being home and this year it was made extra great because both of my littlest sibs were extra sweet and cuddly. All I want to do it hold them and normally they don't let me. This time they crawled up into my lap every chance they got. LOVED IT! I also got to give my Logan boy lots of cuddle time. He loves to cuddle which I think is great, I am always a willing cuddler.
5. I am currently freezing to death and can't wait to leave work, make a fantastic dinner, read a good book, and be warm the rest of the night.
6. I miss my sibs already. I am dreading the idea of us all growing up and getting big girl/boy jobs all over the country. I want to be able to spend time with any of them any old time I want. I am so blessed by the siblings I have been given. Each and every one of them. I can't wait to meet Caleb, due next month, I am sure he will be great, but he has some pretty stiff competition.