Monday

Night out with Wade!



This is how I know a friend is a keeper. This is a card I found while wasting time waiting for Wade to get off work. Once he did, we went out to a Hibachi Grill. It was my first time and I was fascinated. I love anything that is on fire. HA! I extra loved that both Wade and I caught the food in our mouth but the guy next to us kept letting it bounce off his glasses.  I laughed out loud each time. Wade seriously can't take me anywhere!

Afterward he went with me to Jo-Ann Fabric to pick up some batting. (I hope that is how you spell batting.)


This is one hot boy don't you think? A man in a fabric store, being a man... The best of both worlds!

Then to the store to do a little shopping... I did NOT buy these boots. You are wondering how I could leave such a prize behind, I know. But the good news is that they may still be there if you want to run and pick them up.


And finally I was greatly disappointed by this movie selection:


It is well known that I think the worst movies ever made are as follows:
1. Dark Crystal
2. Last Unicorn
3. Labyrinth
4. The Never Ending Story
5. Secret of Nihm

So you can imagine my disappointment when I saw this selection of movies all displayed together. And each ten dollars? You have got to be out of your mind!

Thanks for the great evening Wade. I can't wait to laugh about tonight later, while picking out tomatoes.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Man where did you see those boots? I have to have them! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love those boot! They are so classy!
    it's been ages since we've hung out- we'll have to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo! You hate the Labyrinth? I don't care about the rest of the movies on your list; matter of fact, Neverending Story is my #1 on the ol' "hate list." But Labyrinth? I dunno...it just makes me smile and smile. Gotta love that David Bowie...

    ReplyDelete