Tuesday

I know you didn't mean it!

Today Jarom, my 17 year old brother, came home for lunch and when he was leaving he went to give Madison a hug and his elbow hit her weird or something and she got hurt. He said he was sorry and left but didn't try a second hug since she was really mad at him and crying way more than was necessary.

Typically when someone leaves Madison sits on the couch and waves out the window yelling "I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND I STILL DO!" Cute right? Today she yelled at Jarom "I know you didn't mean it! Jarom I know you didn't mean it! Jarom I love you and I know you didn't mean it!"

It broke my heart, but at the same time I wanted to be more like her. Typically when I am hurt I just want to be mad and hurt, in an odd way it sort of makes me feel better that way.  It typically takes more than a few seconds to realize they didn't mean it.

1 comment: