- Temple attendance
- Walking around the neighborhood
- Meeting new people
- Taking classes
- Exploring my city
- Going on culinary adventures
- Planning camping/fishing trips
- Writing a cookbook
- Being more productive at work
- Writing genuine hand written letters
- Talking face to face with real people
- Really preparing my primary lessons
- Eating better and making it all from scratch.
- Concerts in the park
- Calling home
- Gallery Strolls
- Reading in the hammock
- Keeping my room clean
- Intensive scripture study
I bought this book while Kayla and I were exploring a boutique at 9th and 9th called Hip and Humble.
It has a lot of great ideas and we are doing them!
I am still blogging (obviously). I will still instagram. Follow both and hopefully you will notice the changes in myself that I already have. Text me your address and I'll write you a letter. Seriously.
I have already noticed a difference in my energy levels, my relationship with my savior, my general happiness, my gratitude, and my creativity.
P.S. The other night Kyle D and I went for a walk through the neighborhood. He would change our route as he saw trees that he thought might smell good. I noticed last night that my entire neighborhood just smells like spring.
I didn't defriend anyone. I am simply trying to be a better friend to myself, and in the end a better friend to all of you.