Tuesday

My Glasses

If you haven't noticed, I'm a blonde again. Kyle A convinced me to do it. "God made you a blonde, and God doesn't make mistakes." This time around Drew Drop made me a blonde. It took me a few days to get used to being a blonde again. It's like I didn't recognize myself when I'd look in a mirror.
But we are here to talk about a different change you might have noticed. The glasses. They look pretty good right?
Let me clear something up... The secret is out. I have 20/20 vision. It's that strong Viking heritage. Clean genetics. I bought those at a store for ten year old girls. I felt totally awkward standing in line with all the little girls to buy my treasure. I just tried not to make eye contact and browsed the One Direction items. It felt right.

No comments:

Post a Comment