Friday

Halloween Confessions

I can't wear costumes. Seriously I can't do it. I feel ridiculous. I can create awesome costumes for other people. And last night when kiddos came to Kyle's house to trick or treat I was dying of the cuteness of those kiddos. Especially the little diver with his little scuba tank, OH. MY. HEAVENS.

* * * * * 

Thursday morning I almost had the most embarrassing moment of MY ENTIRE LIFE. Seriously. I would never have been able to see any of my friends again. EVER. EVER! It is so bad that it is funny in my mind and I keep laughing at how close i was to disaster. I need to tell someone before it explodes inside me but I can't think of anyone I could tell and survive the embarrassment.... Wait.... Zac... Expect a call later.

* * * * * 

I am doing something this week that is super scary. It is taking all the strength of my heart, and the patience of Dave to get me through it. More to come in a few days on this. If it ends of happening.... But it's happy news!

* * * * *

I gained half a pound yesterday... If it is because last night I had a Diet Coke and 3 popsicles for a late night snack.... I am not even sorry. Take that diet! Don't tell Dave.... They were the competition's popsicles. But if he made Grapefruit fruit bars there wouldn't be an issue.

* * * * *

I have reached a new weight loss goal... I have officially lost 20 pounds since the diet started this summer! Yeah for me. But now none of my clothes fit. They look big and baggy and are not flattering.

* * * * *

Dave and I almost, kinda of... went to the Howl last weekend. When my boss found out he said "Annie you are about a 1,000 years too old for that. Talk about a super senior." But I actually didn't feel awkward about it at all.

* * * * *

Yesterday I was getting ready for the day. I had purple eyeshadow on just like mom. I noticed then that I was wearing EXACTLY the kind of blue collared button-up shirt that she always wore, and that my current hair color is hers. I stopped at the mirror for a minute and caught my breath as I looked at my mom staring back at me. For that moment I felt beautiful and unstoppable.

1 comment:

  1. Annie, you are beautiful and unstoppable.

    ReplyDelete