Friday

He's Going to Want a Cookie to Go With It.

Last night I went out with my friend Scott and he tried to convince me to date a certain man...

Scott: Just Kiss him

Me: No

Scott: Just a little kiss

Me: I can't

Scott: Like not even on the cheek?

Me: No

Scott: Why not? He is like the perfect guy!

Me: Because If I kiss him, he'll probably want a date to go with it.

Scott: So?

Me: And if we date he will probably want a girlfriend to go with it.

Scott: That sounds fine.

Me: And if I become his girlfriend he will probably want a fiance to go with it.

Scott: Isn't marriage what we are all looking for?

Me: And if we get engaged he'll probably want a wedding to go with it.

Scott: That seems logical.

Me: And if we get married he will want a baby to go with it.

Scott: Perfect!

Me: All from one little kiss.

Scott: So you can't kiss him... because... you might get everything you've always wanted?

Me: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment