Thursday

Thursdays

I always feel like a hobo when I leave the house in the mornings on thursday. The basics I have when leaving the house are:

1. My purse
2. My gym bag
3. My lunch (which doesn't fit in my purse)
4. My institute bag (with scriptures, notebooks, etc)
5. My knitting bag (for something quiet to do when i sit with clients)

When I walk out of the door with all these bags I feel as though all I am missing is a sign that says God bless or my airplane itinerary and photo ID. All of these are large bags and I wonder what the neighbor, who watches me out of the crack in her blinds, thinks I am doing with all these bags. I don't see how it could be so interesting or why she opens the crack in her blinds an extra inch on thursdays.

1 comment:

  1. Well if anybody asks you to help them with something you can always say, "I can't, I have these bags." So therefore you can be more selfish on Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete