Monday

The sexiest man alive!

Of course the lines were crazy long at Wal-mart today. They always are when you are buying something like a JUMBO package of toilet paper. (Why do we always run out on Sundays?)Anyway I was standing in one of those twenty items or less lanes so there weren't even any trashy magazine covers to read and all 7 people in front of me had at least 40 items. But wait this story has a happy ending because I left Wal-mart with a smile and feeling good about life and the basic good in others.

It was a small thing but there were two very attractive young men goofing off in a line in front of me. One of them saw an elderly lady standing at the end of one of these lines with only a couple of things in her hands. (She was also behind 7 or 8 people with 100 items or less in their carts). He went over and got her attention and offered her their place in line. She took it gratefully and was the next one to be rung up and out the door. I heart good people and even more so I heart boys who remember once in a while how to be men. Those two boys were the sexiest men alive today. Thank you for showing me they still exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment