Saturday

cure for emo days

The other day I was feeling a little sad and Wade said that it is okay cause we all have EMO days once in a while. I was thinking of the things that make me feel better no matter what is going wrong in my life. I am a little ashamed of how many of these will probably be food.

1. Spicy Cheetos
2. A sincere and unexpected compliment from a friend
3. Any song by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
4. Chinese Food
5. Talking to my dad
6. A hot shower with my Ipod up really loud
7. Cooking with my Ipod up really loud
8. Going for a drive with my Ipod up really loud
9. Going home and putting on my comfy pants
10. A good workout
11. When Jarom tells me a story
12. Any time spent with my family
13. Scripture Study
14. Swinging at the park
15. A nice long walk or bike ride
16. Taking pictures
17. A weekend at Lolly or Lindsay's place
18. When a new magazine comes in the mail
19. Finding something that was lost
20. When the dishes are done
21. Falling asleep in front of the fire at Lindsey's house
22. My dog (she has been known to have the opposite effect as well)
23. New socks
24. A Killer clearance sale
25. Coloring in my Precious Moments coloring book

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I had an Emo of a weekend! just cause I did nothing but study all the days!
    But I love that spicy Cheetos are in your number one spot!
    And I totally agree with your #6 "taking a hot shower with my ipod up really loud!" What's even better is eating something cold in the shower like a Slurpee or otter pops! But my all time favorite is peeling and eating a really cold Orange in the shower! I love it! (but it's not very fun cleaning up the peels when your done)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list but you forgot moving to NJ, falling down stairs, eating chicken wings, having your little sister toot on your lap, working in the garden, cooking people soup and having them go "aaahh", and asking Katy, "Who picked this movie?"

    (It's "in a while" not "and a while".)

    ReplyDelete