Some people's confessions sounded delicious though. My favorite was the potatoes sliced thin, fried, then eaten with a sauce made from Greek yogurt, feta cheese, and mustard. Or a baked sweet potato with goat cheese and butter. That all sounds like I need to try it.
It has me thinking about what I eat when I eat alone. These are some of my favorites:
- Boiled eggs smothered in spicy guacamole, on wheat toast
- "Hot date wraps" consisting of; a whole wheat tortilla, spicy pickle, horseradish, and roast beef
- A corn tortilla broiled, with a few pickled jalapenos and cheese
- Mac and cheese with tomato soup mixed in
- Tortilla and hummus
- A can of Tuna with dill, and salt and vinegar chips
- Popcorn with red pepper and Parmesan cheese
- Chopped cucumbers and tomatoes with feta cheese, and Greek spices
- Cherry tomatoes and pepperoni
What do you eat when you eat alone? I would love to hear about everyone's delightful and strange concoctions.