Friday

Life is Good

I found a new favorite ethinic
dive in Salt Lake.
Next time you are in town,
join me for a culinary adventure.
I have a list of places to choose from,
If you don't mind sitting on a duct taped booth.

* * * * * *

This morning I was driving to work,
favorite sunglasses on,
skinny jeans fitting a little loose,
Keith Urban was singing to me,
the weather was beautiful,
I was driving to a job I enjoy,
reviewing plans for the evening
that include all you can eat Sushi and a hot tub,
and I couldn't help but feel that life is good.

* * * * * *

I think I am becoming a genuine Utahan.
It was 45 degrees last night
and I went out in capris, short sleeves, and flip flops.

* * * * * *

I heard that 50% of the
work force has the week between
Christmas and New Years off.
Which means I used my cruise control on my commute
and made it home in 12 minutes.
Fine by me if every else is taking
Time off now.
I'll take mine the rest of the year.

* * * * * * 
My short brown hair is back,
Who is excited?

1 comment: