Monday

ZOO DAY, ZOO DAY, ZOO DAY

First of all look who was in my group. It was meant to be. How can I not love a kid who shows up in a Husker hoodie? It was destined to be a good day at the Zoo.

These are the monkeys I was in charge of. They were typical adorably rambunctious little boys, and we had so much fun!
I let them use the map and make sure we saw everything they wanted to see. The important things according to them were the elephants, cheetahs, and gorillas. My favorite, however, were the giraffes.

Even though Hoogle zoo is notorious for being lame we were anything but lame. You wish that you were in Miss Reese's group!

2 comments:

  1. Huh. I always liked Hogle Zoo. Maybe it's the small-town Utah girl in me... :) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love those pictures and I miss them already! Thanks for coming and making memories my kids will never forget!

    ReplyDelete