Tuesday

True Love


I can't eat normal everyday Cheetos. I just can't do it. It would be cheating on my true love the flaming hot Cheeto. Once a week or so I slip away undetected and shed my image as the dried fruit eater and have just one.... okay maybe just a few.... a couple more won't hurt... no one has to know we meet like this. UNTIL...

Last week I met someone new. GASP! I am sorry flaming hot cheeto, I really am... I wish I could say that I miss you but the truth is I haven't given you a second thought. Do I miss the fire we had? Perhaps, but I am addicted to Jalepeno Cheddar. What's that you say? I will be back? The love JC and I have isn't the forever kind? How can I move on after all these years?

Do you think we can still be friends?

1 comment:

  1. Annie those are my favorite Cheeto's too!!!

    ReplyDelete