Wednesday

A thought

You know that guy you meet and he is SOO HOT that he makes you forget your name? When he asks you how you're doing and you are thinking "How am I suppose to know how I am doing? I am not even aware of my body anymore."

So the other day when this guy called me... and I was freaking out and could barely breathe I realized that it is never going to get better. How depressing. Dating is never going to get easier. The ones you really like are never going to be easy to talk to. So you have to act like you don't care and keep a low profile because you can't talk with him because then he would realize that you can't speak and that you probably have something in your teeth.

At least my dog likes me. But she never lets me know when there is something in my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment