I should have known it was going to be a bad day today when there were no spicy cheetos in the vending machine at work. A1 completely empty, bad sign. I guess waking up to my dog throwing up also should have been a sign that today was not going to be
the stuff poetry is made of.
Here's how the rest of the day went:
1. Got 6 voicemails from some random number. All the voicemails had some guy screaming in Spanish.
2. Someone threw away and/or ate the amazing lunch I brought to work today and was looking forward to eating most of the day.
3. I didn't have time to make myself hot chocolate this morning.
4. I dropped my phone on my foot and I wanted to swear.
5.The guy I share my second office with freaked out because I doodled on the calender on the desk while I was on hold with a vendor. Apparently that combined with my sweater on the back of the chair are making it a girl office and that made him mad enough to swear and yell at me.
6. I tried to text zac and got no response
7. Someone stole my morning paper.
8. Utah Higher Education Assistance Authority called and told me that my student loan payment is 30 days past due and they are reporting it. I checked and it has posted to my checking account so I am going to be on the phone with them for hours this afternoon. In the mean time they have called me four more times today threatening to destroy my credit and run over my dog if I don't make a payment today.
9. I tried to escape to Kimmie's office for a few minutes. But she had the worst gas ever and her office had literally become a gas chamber.