Monday

A Day of Mourning

Today I am mourning the loss of a dear friend. I met him in college. I mean I had known others like him but he completed me in a way no one else could. He was was a comfort to me through all the hard times I faced. No matter what went wrong in my life there he was to remind me that some things never change and some things will always be there for you.

This morning I woke up thinking this was going to be a morning no different from any others. Boy was I wrong. I went to reheat some left over friend rice from last night and decided that it needed a little something more. So I went to the cupboard to visit my old friend.



I then realized that my jumbo kerosene jug of Kikkoman soy sauce was empty. I would just like to say goodbye to my old friend. I hope he knows how much I loved him.

1 comment:

  1. NO WAY.....I Remember when you two first met! I can't believe you used it all! That container still makes me laugh.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete