Thursday

Why are people dumb?

So I am finally leaving installed sales. I am going back out to the floor (specifically in Paint and Home Decor). Before I leave I would like to share an experience I had today in my office.


We remodeled this guys kitchen like a year ago and he called me today because his faucet is leaking and he is sure it is because my installer broke it during installation. Have they not used the sink in a year? Plus when I look into it further they bought the cheapest brand of faucet we sell and the associate made note in their file that he had recommended a more reliable brand.

Anyway the customer is always right so I offer to replace their old facet with one that has a guarantee and have my installer go back out and put it in.

So I think we are making progress and then he starts yelling...

"The snake! the snake! What are they doing about it? What if it goes in the street! Then what will you do for me! I told you it was going to be a problem! I told you. AH THE SNAKE! I want this! But not the snake and don't drive over here!"

Umm.... Ok.... I said I'd see what I could do and I hung up.

1 comment: