Thursday

I still don't feel like I'm asking for too much.

Hot:
*The Priesthood (I don't care how bad that sounds, it's true)

*Kids like him (They are the best judge of character)

*A positive outlook and general happy demeanor (a naughty smile is a plus)

*He's a man, I'm a woman, there is a difference, and he respects that.

*Kind to everyone (there is never a reason to be rude)

*Knowing my details

*It's cliche but he has to make me smile(boring is... well boring) and along with it....

*The ability to have a real conversation about life or the gospel.


Not so much:
*Swearing

*Don't EVER sush me!

*A casual attitude toward the gospel

*Worldliness (There are more important things than things, I promise)

*A closed mind.(Not willing to try new things)

*You don't always have to be talking, quiet time is important too.

*Not having time for me when I really need it. (You can ask previous boyfriends, I'm super low maintenance, so when I ask... it's important)

No comments:

Post a Comment