Saturday

YIKES!

Katy had surgery this morning and I went with her because she was really scared. Anyway the doctor told me not to watch because it would be really bloody, but it was like watching a car accident, I couldn't look away. It was really bloody and kinda spooky to see the gaping hole in her body but what FREAKED me out were the sounds. Yikes! I still can't get the sound of the cutting and the scraping, and the snipping out of my head. Then I watched them stitch up the gaping hole and that really freaked me out too. I mean it just seems weird to be sewing up holes in someones body! The good news is I stole an amazing recipe for a cilantro pesto out of a magazine in the lobby. Really the only thing I "Stole" was the birth control ad I wrote it down on.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for not telling everyone what my surgery was for. I thought it was pretty cool staring at the gaping hole in my body....it was trippy!

    ReplyDelete