Tuesday

Good Luck Linds.

I was driving home the other day, it was the last time I was able to see Lindsay for awhile as she had plans to move to Seattle a few days later. I started wondering how me and Lindsay are so different and yet I really don't know what I would have done without her. I know for one I would not have learned to embrace my scandalousness in quite the same way. However, she is also a great example to me of how to live the gospel. It's all about balance.

I have some great memories of Linds and our time in Logan that I will never forget.

The summer of the cousins

That night in the backyard with Dewey and Rose.

Crazy roommates

The "laser beams"

"Easy but righteous"

Bra shopping

The summer of the J-lo's

Watching Bring It On with Lavell

Lavell

Mario Kart

Breaking the Hammock

Never being a "Janice"

"Stake dances" in the back yard

I'm sure there is a ton more that I am missing...


Linds~ I love this picture of us. You can tell you just said something naughty and to me that makes this a picture that perfectly captures us. We seem to keep moving a little farther away from each other, and even though we don't see each other that much anymore I miss you already.

1 comment:

  1. Annie...you are too cute. I too owe you so much. How would I ever survived our multiple crazy roommates without you as my sanity check. We did have a lot of good times and I am glad to see you are finally realizing that Jesus said to love everyone so we should. I will miss you so much, but I like to think our paths will always cross. Hang in there...and try to find non Candaian boyfriends already! :)

    ReplyDelete