Monday

Random

It rained here. It was still 82 degrees and I saw so many people in hoodies. Seriously? It was still 82 degrees!
* * * * * *
I went home and thought "hey it is only 78 degrees, I should go running!" Crazy girl! That is basically 80 degrees with no breeze! I was dying! But it felt great!
* * * * * *
I am obsessed with the Philippine dried coconut pieces. You know the company who sells the best dried mangoes of your life? Seriously run to Costco right now and grab a bag if you like coconut! I can't stop tasting them!
* * * * * *
There is nothing quite like having the power go out when you are in the shower.
* * * * * *
"I would like to nominate myself for an Oscar in the Celestial movie of your life." ~Me to Leah
* * * * * *
Don't tell your sister multiple times that she just needs to give a certain young man a chance because he is a REALLY good guy, even though he has no personality, because he just might decide to switch sisters and then you are out of excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment