Wednesday

UP

Have you heard about the "Up" house in Herriman?

We decided to go see it last weekend. 
The company I work for provided some of the hardware.


The house is an exact replica of the one from "UP." 
It is a model home for Bangeter homes so it's open for viewing. 
The nursery is the same, the living room, the entry way.
Anything that is shown in the movie was replicated here. 

This was my favorite part though
I am in LOVE with this retro kitchen. 
I told the boys that I would make dinner in heels every night
for any boy who purchased for me this kitchen.

I also love the claw foot bathtub upstairs that was jetted. 
Perfect combination of modern and classic.

Don't get me wrong, some of the model homes
in Daybreak, that we also looked at
had closets bigger than my bedroom and were nice. 
But they weren't homie like the "Up" house is.


No comments:

Post a Comment