Saturday

My weekend with Linds... but not really

Normally when my life gets stressful I take off and go to see Linds for the weekend. She always makes everything all better and I don't know how the heck she does it. I can't exactly do that anymore and I really needed it this weekend.

It turns out that there is an at home version that will suffice until I can get the time off work to have a for real one.

I started the day out with a Donut and a diet coke. A double D day if you will..

I took a super long bath with lots of bubbles, and candles.

I went and got a pedicure. (turns out I forgot I had a gift certificate.)

I went shopping, I bought the shirt I am sure Linds would have told me to get. It is more her than me but it does look fabulous on me. It's like I could hear her saying I deserved it.

I also bought a pair of shoes she would hate but that would defiantly be part of a weekend with Linds.

I went out for chinese food then came home and watched a movie in my pajamas.

It wasn't exactly the same because well i wasn't laughing until I hurt. But it did make me feel a little better about life in general. Thanks for the good times!

Oh I almost forgot... In order for it to be authentic I also listened to a lot of my favorite inappropriate non-country music. Yes Linds I even put in the summer of 04' soundtrack.

3 comments:

  1. Annie....I am sad I could not spend the weekend with you, but glad you were able to live like I was there. I must say, you did a very good job at selecting activities. Exactly what I would have chosen. Maybe next time we will have to fly you out to Seattle. Hang in there....this too shall pass.

    Love and miss your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did forget one thing... I didn't do any obsessive cleaning!

    ReplyDelete