Saturday

The greatest shopping adventure ever!

When did the DI go down hill? In college we went all the time! I have tons of things from the DI. But me and Katy went the other day to pass the time and we didn't find one thing that was worthy of a dollar! Check out some of the great things we found!

I think Steph might want this lamp actually.

I really really wanted this doll and Katy said no!
I guess it would be better if I just crocheted one for myself.

This is the jelly kind of candle with marbles in it! I wish I knew someone to buy this for!

Holy crap I found some great patterns! You're all getting one of these for your birthday.

Don't forget to pick up your Kenny Rogers CD on your way out!

Okay and I don't know what this is... But you could have it for 4 dollars!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What..uhh..interesting things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the DI is good or bad depending on where you are. There are some really nice things occasionally, but in places where things aren't quite so picked over.

    ReplyDelete