Thursday

Milk...

I have never really liked milk very much. It isn't that I don't think it tastes good I just never crave it like most people. I never think man I could really use a big glass of milk. NEVER!

When mom died everyone was bringing truck loads of food to the house and we had a ton of milk. For some reason that week I could not get enough of it. When I went back to school a few weeks later I decided to buy milk for the very first time. Unfortunately I had never done this before so... When I took the groceries into the house I forgot the milk in the trunk. I just wasn't use to looking for it and I had a ton of camp chairs etc. back there to keep it well hidden. When did I realize I had milk in my trunk? Oh a good month or so later when it started to smell really really bad.

So to say the least I was not cured of my milk hatred like I thought I may have been. That smell still torments me. I may need therapy. I'm not kidding.

Anyway strangest thing... Last night at enrichment we were baking bread and they had a gallon of milk and the craving for it just hit me like a ton of bricks and I was on my second marvelous glass when the foulest odor I have ever smelled in my life wafted by my delicate nose. I had to run from the room to hide my gagging. To whomever the author of that traumatic smell was... Thanks for ruining milk for me! Secondly... Why couldn't you just leave the room for a second?

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I know what you mean about milk, I'm the same way. I probably drink like 3 glasses PER YEAR and two of those would be at my aunt's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH dear. I hope that wasn't me! =) JK

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, someone dropped a bomb at enrichment! That's just hysterical!! HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete