Tuesday

I was tagged!

I too thought I would play along this time.

What was I doing~
-10 years ago: I had just finished my freshman year of high school. I was just hanging out with Kristen and no doubt, eating tons of blueberries and going to the shore on youth trips. I think me and Peet became friends that year.

-5 years ago: Just finished my sophmore year of college. I had just broken up with my first boyfriend. I was moving home to spend time with the family. I had just met and decided to move in with Linds when I came back in the Fall.

-5 months ago: I was just back in Idaho after visiting the fam for the holidays and missing my bro real bad, who had just left on a mission.

5 things on my to do list for today:
1- Call home
2- Hand out my inspection report in the morning and make every one at work hate me.
3- Take a nap
4- pay rent
5- Buy groceries

5 snacks I enjoy:
1-White cheddar popcorn
2- Snow peas
3- cherry tomatoes
4- Brie and crackers (really any cheese and crackers)
5- fresh fruit especially berries

5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionare
1- Quit Lowe's
2- Pay off student loans
3- Buy a truck
4- Start graduate school
5- Give Dad really what ever he wanted. i.e. pay off his house, buy him one of those old man cars he loves that he says is like driving around in your living room.

5 of my bad habits:
1- Eating too late, ie taco bell at midnight
2- Speeding
3- Texting and driving
4- leaving half finished craft projects all over the house
5- Being on Facebook way too often

5 places I have lived:
1- Layton, UT
2-Colfax, WA
3-Pilesgrove, NJ
4- Amherst, NE
5-Logan, UT

5 jobs I have had:
1- Grounds crew at Widener
2- Chef etc at Victorian Rose
3- Quiznos Manager
4- Daycare worker
5- Parent Ambassador

5 things you don't know about me:
1-I have two birthdays
2- I rolled my dad's lawn mower once
3- I can't say lawn mower
4- Unsolved Mysteries is my all time favorite show
5- I was in "The Little Match Girl" when I was little. I was the one who crowned the little match girl.

TAG YOU'RE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment