Saturday

My new nickname

I have had a few nicknames in my time. The most common is Reese. My dad called me Annie maurice as a baby and Katy shortened it to Reese. It actually feels strange to have family or people who know me really well to call me anything but Reese. My littlest brother doesn't even realize that my real name is Annie and none of my brothers can spell it.

I have also been called bird due to a string of unpleasant experiences while working on a landscaping crew. It is also why I am deathly afraid of birds.

My dad also calls me AnnieM, Shmeasle (which is entirely too close to shmeagle for my taste), and Shmeasle Louise.

I have also been called sunshine, smiles, happy, and well... an idiot.

Today I was trying to defend my good name at work.

Kevin said "Ok Annie I think the word we would all use to describe you is exotic."

It stuck... Oh crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment