Tuesday

Red Box Adventure

Once upon a time I had an amazing adventure at my local redbox.

I, unlike everyone else in line, had looked up the red box online and found the movie I wanted. I also checked to make sure they had that particular movie at that particular kiosk. I walked into the Albertson's by my home and was excited because there was only four other people in line. The first two girls were in huge heels and had sequined bags that were almost as big as they were. They literally took a hundred zillion years to pick out their movie. Then the next girl could not for the life of her figure out how to return the movie. But my favorite lady was the lady who kept pushing the pictures of the movie that were posted on the sign next to the machine and yelling that it was broken. Oh and don't forget the lady who was eating a bucket of fried chicken, throwing the bones into her cart and wiping her hands on her pants.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I like the part about the lady eating the chicken.. was she wearing cut off jeans and a ripped t shirt? Haha

    ReplyDelete