Monday

Everything I need to know I learned from Lindsay Lyman

1. Music is good.
2. Music loud is better.
3. Inappropriate music blasting is the best.
4. "Money is just money."
5. Sometimes people just need to be made fun of.
6. It's nice to have a man around the house.
7. Forgiving yourself is important.
8. The important friendships withstand the hard times.
9. Say what you are thinking. You can't fix what you don't know about.
10. R is crazy, so is T.
11.Trashy is classy.
12. Best friend doesn't mean boyfriend.
13. It's ok to admit that you aren't good at something.
14. It's ok to admit that you are AWESOME at something.
15. Saturday is for sleeping in and cleaning.
16. Some friendships aren't worth the heartache they cause. It's ok to walk away.
17. Everyone needs a good nickname.
18. How to make the best chicken enchiladas.
19. Don't scoop poo rocks, Throw it all out and start again.
20. A good bra came make a world of difference.
21. It's not the price of the jewelry, it's the amount and how you wear it.
22. Sport your J-lo's with pride.
23. Diet coke and a maple bar make it all better.
24. Sometimes you just need to cry.
25. Adult acne is not a funny joke.

Lindsay is the only reason, I swear I made it though college. She made me laugh and she loved me, and more importantly I knew it. She listens to me whine and cry and well... I'm not the best friend back. She moved to SLC and I thought I would die, now she is moving to Seattle. Linds, I hope someday you decides what you want to be when you grow up. But for my sake I hope we never have to.

1 comment:

  1. Annie

    You are too funny...and sweet! You are a great friend back. Just look at how many things you know about me. This totally made my week. Thanks!

    I learned alot from you too....maybe I will blog about you in return...more to come.

    ReplyDelete