Wednesday

Best use of 5,000 dollars

So part of my job is to do job site inspections. I go out to a customers home and make sure that my installer is doing a great job and keeping the site clean etc. The other day I had to go to a clients home in Jackson Hole, WY. Before we could head back to Idaho Falls they closed the pass and the highway through Swan Valley.

So we ended up camped out in this million dollar home with nothing to do. So we looked through the catalogs on the coffee table. Holy Crap I could buy a car for what a pair of shoes cost in those catalogs!

 
(not original picture, but it's close enough)      
  This was my favorite item which Zac generously told me I could have. (I love him 18) How much do these babies cost you ask? 5,000+ dollars. In there defense the 80 pound model looks great in them. Maybe they'll do the same for me. All I can say is they better last like 100 years. They are smart you see because I'll be too fat for them long before I'll know if they last that long. I'm also not really sure in what situation these pants would be appropriate. Funeral, Nope. Church, Nope. The gym, Definitely not. Work, they'd die laughing. Lounging around the house, don't look comfy. Shopping, shopping where? Wearing them home to freak dad out, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment