Saturday

Latest Obsessions

Popcorn
with Fresh Parmesan and red pepper.

Luke Bryan
I can't stop listening. ALWAYS on repeat on my ipod. Concert AND new album next month. "I can't even talk to you right now... The new Luke Bryan album is on itunes!" I maybe said that to my boss.

Noosa Yoghurt
Seriously, it is so expensive but try it. You will never be the same again. The strawberry rhubarb is my favorite.


Gmail
HATING on the new format. How is with me? Is it just me or should one of the categories be reference? You know, a folder I can save my recipes and pictures people have email to me? None of that fits into the 4 given categories. Google! I want to make my own flippin category!

Mormon Memes
Oh my goodness I want to have this as my screen saver. It makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it! 

I'm dying! Look at his face! 

 SERIOUSLY!


 Where do people come up with this stuff?

The head... in the bed... It kills me!
OK. I'm done now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the chuckles!!! I have say the Calvin and Hobbs was my fave! Still chuckling!

    ReplyDelete