Tuesday

30 Before 30

I had such lofty goals. As you can see if you click the tab labeled 30 before 30 above. I decided to start with being vegetarian for a month. I lasted 11 days until I "accidentally" made and ate 6 turkey and black bean tacos. Man were they delicious. The sad thing is that after being 11 days in, I wasn't going to start over again at day one, and it would be cheating to say I was vegetarian for a month when I had in fact eaten 6 turkey and black bean tacos... and Shrimp Saag at Taste of India, also worth it! So skip that one. What should I tackle unsuccessfully next?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck, I love you, and this post makes me really miss you! I like meat, and going vegetarian is so not an option for this ginabean...

    I'll have to get back to you if I can come up with any fun ideas to tack onto your list...

    ReplyDelete