Thursday

When did I become this girl, and how do I fix it?

I have been in a very bad mood the past few days. In the past two weeks I have not had one day without something huge, heartbreaking, or incredibly stressful happening to me. I am trying to deal with it all the best that I can but there is too much for it all to get the attention it needs. I honestly don't know if I will make it through the rest of the week



This morning I broke down:
Me: I need you to tell me you love me
Zac: I do, I really do... What's up?
Me: I am very stressed. You don't want the list.
Zac: I do
Me: What can I eat when I have an ulcer?
Zac: You are pretty cute
Me: I'm not! I am tired, whiny, grumpy, and hungry. I haven't eaten in days.
Zac: But you are still cute.
Me: And you love me remember?
Zac: Yes
Me: I am the only woman in your life right?
Zac: Well...
Me: You know I am a jealous woman... P.S. Who is that woman who keeps saying she loves you on facebook? I don't like her. Make her stop.
Zac: Remember when you used to freak out when certain people would hang out in my office for too long?
Me: Yeah I didn't like that either.
Zac: You are pretty cute
Me: No I am tired, whiny, grumpy, hungry, and the crazy jealous girl. Good thing we have worked past all that huh?

I know I forced it out of you this morning but thanks for understanding that sometimes I just need to be reminded that I am someone worth loving. It is also nice to talk to you knowing that you have seen me at my very very worst. In fact the very very worst of me has been directed at you and I can still force you to tell me you love me. I don't know what I'd do without it. You are one of the reasons I know Heavenly Father loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment