Tuesday

Snubs

My friend "Snubs" came up to see me and Katy yesterday. He dropped into FHE for a few minutes and then I took him to dinner. Later that night we were hanging out and reading through my quote book. There were some great old quotes in there that brought back a ton of good memories for us.

"Listen Snubs! I am not trying to be sensual. I am just trying to eat this Jell-O salad!" ~Me
I still don't know what he thought I was trying to do...

"So what you are saying is this stuff is basically makeout in a bottle?" ~Snubs
"I don't want makeout in a bottle! I want to makeout on my couch!"~Me
"Sorry Annie we both know that's not going to happen anytime soon." ~Snubs
He is so kind to me. I'm glad we are friends.

"I was actually considering just throwing you to the floor." ~Snubs
He was talking about doing that in order to be the first one to the Oreo cheesecake I had made but that isn't what it sounded like when my roommate overheard us.

"You new nickname is DISAPPOINTMENT!" ~My Roommate to Snubs

After coming home from meeting our friends new girlfriend...
"She is O.K. I guess... Except for she has no looks and no personality." ~Snubs

Once really late at night...
"I was at the place... What the heck is it called? You know it... We go there on Sundays..." ~Me
"You mean church?" ~Snubs
"YEAH that's it! Church!" ~Me

A friends response to another good friend asking us why he was planning on moving back to portland... "He's a pirate hooker remember?.. he has to be closer to the ocean."

My friend Lolly giving me advice on how to avoid having yet another platonic best friend "The next boy you meet who likes to kiss girls... He is your boyfriend! You can't afford to be picky anymore."

"I still have a hard time believing that he is gay... His boyfriend seems to think he is though.. so I guess that is the only conclusion I can come to." ~Me

And finally this wouldn't be complete without his favorite quote. It is from my friend Lindsay who I also miss like crazy. "We need to pick out an outfit for your talk Annie, we need something that says easy... but righteous!"

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes....easy, but righteous. And that is why I will never be asked to teach Young Womans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why you SHOULD teach young women's think of all the girls you could help early in life. Maybe have a bra fitting activity. Teach them to make chicken enchiladas, or your chocolate chip cookies. Man they would be set for life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember how i responded to you when my sister was still logged in? that's awkward!

    ReplyDelete