Wednesday

My Yearbook... If only!

I found this on my friend Hayley's Blog! I played with it all night and can not stop laughing. Everyone should try this! Let's be honest none of you are immune from me trying it on a picture of you.

Let's start with the ancient of days...

1952


1960 wasn't so bad


1966 wasn't bad either. I could have survived...


This is what I would have looked like had I gone to High school with my dad.


If I had graduated the year I was born (1982)I look like my mom is this one... and a few others. Sorry mom!


And the year my sister was born (1984)


O.K. But I am obviously hotter than hot in this one. I mean it! Saturday's Warrior anyone?


Ummm... I did graduate in 2001 and I do not remember looking at all like this! It is seriously like the worst one!


HA HA HA O.K. Go play with it right now with a picture of yourself and please please post some of them so I can laugh some more!

4 comments:

  1. How fantastic! I did it on my blog, too, so check it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I love those pics!! I am totally going to try it. That is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh the ones of you in the 80's totally still looks like you did back then. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete