Wednesday

What to do... What to do.

So I am starting to not enjoy my job more and more. Mostly because it just isn't at all challenging. But what do I do with my life now? Should I get a different job or should I go back to school? There is something so appealing to me in having an advanced degree. In fact I would love to have a Ph.D.

The options, for my program, are:

Idaho State
University of New Mexico
University of Denver
Colorado State University
University of Utah
University of Nebraska Omaha
Eastern New Mexico University
University of Nevada, Reno
La Salle
California State University
Gonzaga

I would love to go home to Philadelphia but doing it alone is scary. The idea of moving somewhere Like California would be nice so that I NEVER have to scrape my windows in the cold ever again. university of Nebraska would be great because I would be closer to my family. Hmm... many things to ponder.

1 comment:

  1. The only one I approve of is ISU because then we can move to Pocatello together. :]

    ReplyDelete