Tuesday

Awkward at the gym

So yesterday I was walking into the gym and this guy rushes past me and drops his underwear. I kinda looked around to make sure no one else saw his underwear land on my shoe and not wanting to touch it I kicked it toward the front desk and made a hasty retreat into the ladies locker room. Coincidentally while I was walking out of the gym I see the same guy walking real slow past the front desk and looking around. I knew what he was looking for and where I had kicked them so I stopped to see if they were still there... Gone!

The guy then gets the attention of one of the employees and whispers to her and you can tell he has had to work up a lot of courage. She starts to laugh insanely loud and says in between breaths, "no we don't have any underwear at the front desk." He slinks out with a bright red face and mutters something under his breath.

My real question here is where are his underwear now?

No comments:

Post a Comment