I googled it. Turns out you can get one at a Smith’s in Fort Union.
The only place in Utah, and I was hanging out with a friend just a short jog away. We ran over and bought one as a surprise for Kayla. But I felt like we needed a reason to have such a rich and wonderful cake, so I texted many of you asking for an idea to write on the cake.
Your responses follow:
- Let’s Celebrate that I am home now.
- 40 days without killing a co-worker.
- 4 days until the weekend.
- You only gained 2 pounds this week.
- Happy three day weekend.
- Because you aren't on peopleofwalmart.com.
- You can still walk up the stairs w/o being short of breath.
- It’s not ding-dongs.
- Survived Monday.
- Spring has sprung.
- I’m a lovely person.
- Happy cake day.
- Let them eat cake
My ideas were:
- Diet starts Monday.
- Lay off me I’m Starving.
P.S. If you didn't get a text don't be sad. I just texted the last few people who had texted me. I have a brand new phone so that is a short list. So Moral of the story, text me.... and eat cake.