Monday

Where Did You Come From?

”I don't know why someone our age would ever want to date an 18 year old. Don't you want something going on behind the eyes you're starting into?”~TB

Um hello who is this man?
My name is Annie.

”I like a girl who speaks her mind.”~TB
”I wasn't planning on having a super bowl party, but if you're coming...”~TB
”I like that you don't hold back. That you are already yourself with me.”~TB
”You can sleep while I drive.”~TB

Wait a second, is that Brad Paisley on the radio?

”Yeah, I love country.”~TB
”Let's make sure this happens again real soon.”~TB

Let's be honest. I'll probably never see this man again. But I am grateful that this weekend Heavenly Father showed me that there are still a few good ones left.

And that I have the most amazing friends in the world. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment