Sunday

Things That Bug!

There are three things that will make me mad.

1. Being sushed

2. People picking on the people I care about

3. Okay I swear there was three but I can't remember what it is right now.

But there are few more things that just bug!

* I don't like it when I finally get a day to sleep in and can't sleep past 7.

* Why are bad smells always stronger than the good ones?

* If I wear white I ALWAYS spill something on myself

* I really don't like it when people tell me to smile. I smile ALL the time. If I am not something is really wrong and you aren't helping.

* How come my bed is more comfortable and always the perfect temperature when my alarm is going off for the third time.

* I also am really bugged when adult people chomp their gum!

1 comment:

  1. It IS strange how beds are always the most comfortable and warm when it's time to get out.

    ReplyDelete